Pinnaroo map as viewed on Google
- Dining room, take-away food & breakfast are available at BP on the Run (24 hours) conveniently located adjacent to the Pinnaroo Motel.
- Lunches & evening meals are available at Golden Grain Hotel & Pinnaroo Hotel daily.
- Award winning Bakery opens from 6 am - Mon – Sat, serving breakfast & packed lunches.
Shopping and Services
- 7 Day supermarket offers extended trading hours.
- Butcher, chemist, post office, newsagent, hardware, mechanic, tires, crash repairs, agricultural supplies, agricultural machinery and more.
- Town swimming pool opens during summer.
- Lawn tennis courts, lawn bowling green, cricket oval, football oval & netball courts.
- Community library with internet service.
- Skateboard park and a number of playgrounds and scattered throughout the town.
- Nature walks through the wetlands.
- Free BBQ facilities.
- Heritage museum: Open 10 am - 1 pm Monday to Saturday and other times by appointment. Consists of:
- Printing Museum
- DA Wurfel Grain Collection
- The Gum Family Collection
- The SA Dry
- Mallee women display
- Mallee Panorama
- Murals: Many buildings in the town have murals depicting the Mallee.
- Old buildings: Originally settled in 1906 Pinnaroo was a railway town and remnants of this influence can still be seen.
- Wetlands: Adjacent to Pinnaroo Motel is the award winning Wetlands. Offering modern free BBQ facilities after which take a stroll through the gardens and stop to admire the artwork produced by the local school children.